Although I didn’t get round to finishing putting my Rohloff on the Santa Cruz Chameleon I did make one last modification before heading to the US. As usual it involved bargain parts off eBay. The parts in question came from Renthal, I think you will agree the results look pretty dam sexy. Yeah the Renthal bars are heavy, but the stem is superlight which balances it out a bit and the whole package looks so cool.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Cuyuna Lakes Whiteout – Fat Bike & Ice Bike Racing In Minnesota
- Chicago Snow Biking Mini Adventure
- Fixed Gear Touring Tips
- Why Fixed Gear Touring?
- Santa Cruz Chameleon-off Gets a Renthal Cockpit
- Santa Cruz Chameleon + Rohloff = Chameleon-off
- My Troll Gets Fat For Winter
- There’s bikes everywhere!!!!!!
- And so it begins…
- Manic Packing